Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOLIDAY

The best time of the year,is now here!Everyone(except for those in SPM)is in for the BIG time.Now,I'm pretty sure this long-term holiday will be the best ever!(don't listen to me,cause I say that every year).A trip to Singapore,an NSCF camp,and......... tons of time to spend with the computer.I mean,what could be possibly be better than that?Hold on guys,my NSCF camp is Monday,which makes it.......6 more days.Don't worry after the 6 days 5 nights christian camp,I'll come back and tell you what's in there.I heard God is in that place,showing people supernatural things,healing the sick and touching people lives.I'm not too sure about anything.... but I'll come back and tell you guys if I have been touched and shed any tears(sniff...sniff...I'm one hard-hearted person which doesn't cry easily.Ha!)Until then,later.


If you want to know about the NSCF camp,click Here

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Nice to see that you've started your own blog...hope to see more of your creative juices flowing here. 8)

Daniel Ting said...

I heard tat we are going Sentosa together... Right???

When did you start this blog?

s a r a h said...

heys! :D enjoy nscf. i'm really gonna miss it. but trust me, God is waiting there :) tell me how it went when you all are home.