Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And of course,the first thing we did after getting down that SUPER-fast MRT ride was to find my kind-hearted aunt(maternal)for a comfortable accommodation.We soon learned that most of the Sing's houses were flats cauz Sing was too small.Staying at the highest level of the flat, we had the advantage of feasting our eyes on the beautiful view of the vicinity.
And our first stopover,"SINGAPORE SCIENCE CENTRE".As a freaking fan of science,I was like a hungry wolf being given a...a....a roasted-pepperoni-garlic-oyster sause-topped chicken!(my idea of dishes aren't that well,so don't stone me if the ingredients don't go well).Anyway,the science centre was well mantained and indeed it gave me a bunch of knowledge.I mean,I even saw a real human brain soaked in an anti-rot liquid with the 2 eyeballs stickin out of the front as if it was staring at me!(Prepare a plastic bag before you scroll down to see the picture)Plus,there were millions of optical illusions that made my eye go round n round.














1 comment:

Daniel Ting said...

hey... cool picx....
update more!!!