Friday, April 3, 2009

Har.....Sorry for late post

Well I haven't been online since the last post.Sorrry:( Well,now lets talk about Su Camp!It was great fun with all the sessions,games,plus the outing.Man,I haven't been this super-high since the last 15 years.Lets look at the pixs then.The starting point of our journeyour roomfirst sessionOur group great masterpiecemorning viewOur officersYeah,lookin stupid to prevent muscle crampsMorning Devotion.....Poor Edward got lost in our butt-bumpingYeh,I joined in the worshipNight activitiesI wonder who's the cruel person who wouldn't even let the grasshopper go?Oops!I'm a woman in loveYeh! the first outing .Great!Man, I feel hot!Great times!!!I'd be ashamed if I were him:DOur officer who is incharge of food.Sweet Memories...................
Attracted? Join us next year!!!!See you there!!!

1 comment:

Grace said...

lol...the one catching the grasshopper i aso dunno hu lorh...juz see the name tag then u'll noe...hahahaha