Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lol means Long on lecture........zzzzz

I remember someone ask me the meaning of lol, and i told her long on lecture.....lolzzz.But today's post will be long and so i named it long on lecture. Lolzzz.It will be both about the one day trip to Gng Keriang. Lolzzz.Today I am sleepy but at least I noe at least a person will see then only I update de.Lolzzz.So let's see the pixs.

Waiting....
Bus

Muzium Padi







Lol,that's not me


All types of beras










Science Centre

Performance

First thing we saw at S. Centre

Oscillation


Lol,it's easier than it looks



Kid's world


I dono about you, but I like kids.Lol.Here are some pix I took.

So,that's about it for now.Plz wait for my next post.Thx for looking.Lol.....

5 comments:

jzaech said...

Hey, can you tell me the details of the Christmas party? Like date, place and time?
Do I need to tell you who I am?
PS Don't abuse 'lol'

Chinjie ♥ said...

LOL

Wave Rider said...

Kk,it's on the 23 December,6 - 10pm at wesley methodist church 554-556,Jalan Kenaga 15,Taman Sri Ampang,05050 Alor Star.

jzaech said...

Eh, do I know anyone else from your church?

Wave Rider said...

well invite ppl from FGC.I so there will be almost all christians in our scul.....