Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm free!

YEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!I'm free from my exam!The 3 days 9 papers torture is finally over.Now I can do my blogging "safely".May I ask,who,who reads my blog has good results in BM?Because,I only got 67 for my worst subject.Pretty bad,huh?Plz help me out,cause my BM is worst than any living creature here on earth.You got me right,67,no A. Oh yeah,for all MYFers remember that LYPG will be held tommorow,starting on 4.15(As if you don't know.Phoebe isn't attending by the way.She got some mission trip thing to do.Some of my christian friends aren't attending too.Judging from my opinion,there will be less attendance compared to the last one.But don't get discouraged,cause God can work wonders,Amen?Oh,one more thing I decided to put my blogging first,dat means I'll be talking almost everyday for holidays and every week for the schooldays.Hope you won't become sien:)Until then,bb.

1 comment:

Yi En said...

haha i'm free from that'torture' too =) haha...so my BM is rather bad too...sigh...