Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gotong royong

Wow,MYF was started at 5:30 that week a perfect timing for my afternoon nap.I was helping pastor too carry the beds and mattress.So was Tim Chong,Greg,and Samuel.They were unexpectedly heavy(I meant the mattresses not them).We managed anyway.Then we went out to look at others.I mean,after all we helped rit?To look out for danger and stuff.I saw how Jonathan choped the tree.He cut only a couple times before his big hand pushed the whole thing down.Poor tree.......We had some refreshments and, guess what?Aunt Pehlan prepared a angpao for all of us(so kind of her).Later,we had a jamming session and everybody headed back home.Sweet!

4 comments:

iAm Blogger said...

http://download366.mediafire.com/y2b5m9scfsbg/fdov1yxmljq/MaplePatch00066to00067.exe



click that link to download or copy and paste at your browser or downloader to start download.
From yuchun.

Timothy said...

Hey, Aaron! Of course I remember you! :D Gary doesn't have a blog, unfortunately. :(

iAm Blogger said...

This will work Click Here

If that link also cant work ,then must download from here leClick Here

From Yuchun.

Jonathan Chang Tien Chzie said...

I did not just chop it a couple of times!