Friday, January 23, 2009

MSSD Squash:Squashed by a squash pro

22nd JAN's squash tournament,I would never forget it because........IT WAS SO VERY BORING(ask Daniel Ting).From 8 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon,I only played 2 games.Zzzz....I went under 15.During the 1st game,a MSSK pro(representing Kedah) battled against me.Too bad :(You should guess the results by now....Then the 2nd game,I won the Indian guy named Mangleden.Only later I found out that a competitor can't lose in the first game or else he can't get in the semi-final.The organiser told me it was useless to keep playing since the hope of winning was already out of sight.I was kicked right back home.Sniff..sniff...Anyway it was a good experience for me.Yeah.That's about it.Thx for reading this.Later!

3 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

boring meh?
no ar...

Wave Rider said...

Yeah rit,I tot someone slept there?

Daniel Ting said...

hey...
i didn't slept there orh.