Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Penang Reunion

25 JAN-Oh ya,guys I forgot my other grandmother(paternal)'s irresistible steamboat.That was a meaningful time because of that sight.The sight of all my family members,grandparents,uncles n aunts just getting together and after saying grace.......ATTACK!!!Delicious chicken-based pepper soup to contain all the ingredients such as fish balls,meatballs,crab sticks,meaty mushrooms.HMMM!!!Praise God for the food and fellowship.We ate while talking,talked while eating.Man,I would cherish every moment of that.
On the next day,we headed 4 the beach.Everybody said:"Great it's the low tide season!"Now in three guesses ,why were we there?Sunbath?NO!Ocean swimming?NO!Being a bait for sharks?DUH!! KK back to our topic,we went there juz to conquer the lala(shellfish) colony.We dug,detect,destroyed,snatched,tugged,pulled,hold prisoner to the lalas.Well actually our main objective was non other than EATING them.Look at my evil sister and me beside the trembling lalas......... juz kiddin..............

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

wah lala... syok weh... kl shopping complexes got a lot. esp bukit bintang area.. haha. diff type of lala

Anonymous said...

I m not evil.........

The Malaysian Explorer said...

It's been a very long time since I've done lala hunting.... was fun.

Kong Xi Fa Chai!
Visit About ME Page
for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.

Visit Penang Page
for quick facts and interesting information about Penang.