Friday, June 26, 2009

I had another experience with Him....

During the Korean Praise,I had another experience with God.Ok,listen carefully......
During that day,I was messed up both mentally and spiritually(ask Gihon).I doubted God(ouch!).But that very same night,he touched my heart.
Ok,another korean evangelistic thingie.I didn't expect much.As I walked into the church,I thought they would be juz singing,preaching,challenging n stuff like that.Little I knew what would happened to me that night.I thought I would juz go home,same me,same mess-up.The message by Pastor Daniel was great.But it didn't touched me.All I did was "Ok,interesting."But when he called us to go up to the front to do God's work,I felt the urge to do so.So I went up.Pastors and elders started praying.Still I thought it was going to be the same again.Coming here,going back,unchanged.So I just prayed:"Lord,if it is your will,and if someone right now were to pray for me now,RIGHT now,I pray that you'll touch me and soften my heart."I didn;t expect anything to happen.Then,a hand touched my shoulder.Whoa,I thought.Coincidence,coincedence.....this is not real.Aunty Peh Lan prayed for me.She whispered to me some words( which I won't mention.Nope!)and I suddenly felt so unworthy.A doubting-the-Lord boy still in thelords eyes.It was .....love.I cried and cried....(non-stop,aloud,very badly....you name it.).I lied down and still couldn't stop.Yet deep inside I knew that the Father had touched me.
Well thats wat I wanted to say.Thx for listening and .......oh by the way,if you're the Korean praise guitarist and you're reading this now....Love your guitar :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue on this refreshed journey.
Well, one thing's for sure that night, love was in the air. Not the typical, stereotype love. It's God's love.
Continue to be blessed by God as you rest in His embrace.

GCYE said...

wad did sunty peh lan told you eh...i saw but din't hear...

prorogue said...

god bless you..have faith in yourself and walk in his light..

celina said...

dis is awesome!