Monday, June 1, 2009

Rojak stuff :D

First lets talk about Penang hill trip.It was kinda MYF outing and escape from the din of the city.Man,words cannot describe the trip but maybe pictures can.Lets see them.

My father.Looks scary,right?

Um...you can guess.

Man,that dude is really handsome.No wonder my sister would fall for him.

Happily frowning.

Uncle Yam Boon got tired even before walking up.......

.......the glorious Penang hill!

Sam + Jia Wen,how......childish though a year older than I am.

A view

Almost reaching....only1.2 kilometers to die for


Flowers.I wish I had pluck some for my girlfriendS.

Oops!

The sleeping Sweeper,what a job he's done!

Another view..

Great place for bungee jumping!

The two botaks.I'd be ashamed if I were one of them.

Yeh,a not-so-botak appeared.....(lame)

Don't I look like Garfield?(juz kiddin)

Snore......

Mist view.

Four beauties.(Pooi!)

There,my souvenir.

A thorn among the roses.

Great.Now what is she doing?

It's Bukit Bendera if you don't understand.

Then,we went shopping at Jusco's.Yeh!

Second,let's see my pampered calculator......

Lastly,but not the least,I bring you...(drums beating).......
MY NEW GUITAR!!!!!! (so?)

1 comment:

Faked Aaron said...

really a rojak...